20% OFF UNTIL OUR SPRING CAMPAIGN LAUNCH | USE DISCOUNT CODE: SPRINGFEEL20

Trunk

£30.00

Feel the pleasure of exceptional comfort.

Experience the luxurious sensation of a second skin feel that’s soft as silk, yet robust, and highly elastic.  

Made from light and breathable Tencel™ micromodal fabrics. Designed to contour flawlessly.

Trunks that accentuate all the good parts of male body aesthetics. 

Level up your daily comfort with our thinly woven undergarments, dedicated to superior quality.

 

GET 20% OFF WITH DISCOUNT CODE: SPRINGFEEL20

 

Trunk

£30.00

Feel the pleasure of exceptional comfort.

Experience the luxurious sensation of a second skin feel that’s soft as silk, yet robust, and highly elastic.  

Made from light and breathable Tencel™ micromodal fabrics. Designed to contour flawlessly.

Trunks that accentuate all the good parts of male body aesthetics. 

Level up your daily comfort with our thinly woven undergarments, dedicated to superior quality.

 

GET 20% OFF WITH DISCOUNT CODE: SPRINGFEEL20

 

Pack size

  • 1 x
  • 3 x
  • 5 x

Size

 
Clear

Colour

 

Pick your colours

  • Low waist
  • Short Leg
  • 95% Lyocell / 5% Elastane
  • Silk-like to touch and light on the skin
  • 50% more water-absorbent than cotton
  • Highly breathable and moisture-wicking
  • Very durable
  • Rip off the tag prior to wearing for increased comfort
  • Made in Thessaloniki, Greece
  • Scroll down for more information about our fabrics.
SizeWaist (inches)Leg Opening (inches)Side Length (inches)
XS261821
S2919.522
M322123
L3522.524
XL382425
  • Machine wash at 30°C (86°F) with similar colours
  • To keep the colours brilliant, hand wash on low temperature using soft natural soaps
  • Wash inside out
  • Reshape whilst damp
  • Do not iron
  • Do not tumble dry

All UK orders are fulfilled by Royal Mail. For customer satisfaction and to ensure safe delivery we only offer 24h and 48h tracked delivery options.

We ship from within the UK, so there are no hidden import or customs fees

Fashion’s most sustainable fabric

With its patented closed-loop system that recycles over 99.5% of the chemicals used in production (the remaining 0.5% is a non-hazardous effluent), respected Austrian company LENZING™ created a revolutionary innovation with their Tencel™ micromodal fabric.

Being that day-after-day close to 100% of these chemicals ending up in our rivers and oceans, is one of the fashion industry’s most ecologically problematic truths.

The exceptional sustainability of the fabric we cut our garments from doesn’t end there though. For more information check out our About section.

We are dedicated to detail in delivering the kind of service suited for sustainable luxury.

We are available during UK office hours for any inquiry and personalised gifting.

Get 10% off

Sign up to our newsletter for exclusive offers and content, and get 10% off your first purchase